Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy 2007!

And because you never know when a quake wipes out your internet access apparently: happy year of the Pig too! (If you can read this: that means it worked. Yay! If not: well in that case you're probably angry that you didn't hear from me in a while. But I can't help the fact they put highly important cables like, oh let see... communication cables for the whole of Asia near vault lines and stuff. I mean: yes, maybe there was something I could have done. And I don't know why I can't dive and why I don't have my under water welding license yet. Cut me some slack will you? Thanks. Talk to you later).

1 comment:

LageB said...

Augustus? Sjezus: waar halen we zo snel extra paaldanseressen vandaan? Marreh: knallen met dat 2007! (En dan bedoel ik niet met die nare bommen).