Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Birds

While we are all waiting for Tessel to fess up (I have pleaded, trust me) here's another story. Like most of you know I've been following birdflu for over two years (search for my posts on Hamsterwoede) And I can't get over the lack of information around. I don't want to scare anyone, but ever since the WHO has changed its tone from general PR type corporate info to downright cynical, I would say that even if it might not come to pass, something potentially huge is concerning scientists right now and somehow it's being kept very quiet. To me it seems like a Hitchcock type thriller with the strange twist that it's real. Although of course (rest assured) all the rich countries in the world are stocking up on the miracle drug Tamiflu...

Check out Birdflu-central every now and then: it 's very interesting.

No comments: